Ready to check out?
A Parent’s Guide to Explaining
Empower your child by helping them understand their diagnosis and embrace their amazingly different brain!
Talking to your child about their diagnosis can be scary. These tools were built to help!
The Brain Building Parent Guides will help you…
- feel prepared to talk to your child about their differences…
- using empowering, positive language…
- that your child will understand…
- and can use to help others understand what they need to thrive!
A Guidebook for You
- Tips for when and how to start the conversation
- Sample language for what to say (and what not to say)
- Support for what to do if the conversation gets tricky
A Book for Your Child
Choose from The Brain Building Book (ages 5-10) or Brain Building 101 (ages 11+). These personalizable workbooks are designed to help your child understand their diagnosis in simple, empowering language.
Tools for Success
A curated list of visuals, videos, and resources to help continue the conversation over time, as your child deepens their understanding of themselves and what they need to be most successful.
$49.00 – $75.00
The Parent Guides are currently available for preorder.
When you order, I will send you the child’s Brain Building workbook along with a draft of the Parent’s Guide so that you can start talking to your child right away!
The full Parent’s Guide will be sent to you as soon as it is complete – expected January 2023.